Energy Auditing and Power Quality Analysis
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUDITING CHECKPOINTS
What is ENERGY AUDITING?
Energy Auditing proposes a comprehensive power quality & safety audit for power optimization, trouble free power system and recommendations for energy savings.
Key Objectives of Energy Auditing
- Ensuring efficiency of power utilization.
- Optimization of distribution network.
- Checking existing problems and points of failures in electrical system.
- Ensuring the ability of existing facility to support further expansion needs
- Assessing earthling related problems.
- Updating SLD in line with changes in the distribution.
- Checking for single point of failure, loose connections or terminations.
- To identify power saving opportunities.
- Contracted demand and current demand utilization difference.
How Our 4 Step ENERGY AUDITING works?
- Phase 1: Energy health check - based on existing data.
- Phase 2: Analysis phase - to derive specific optimization measures for increasing energy efficiency.
- Phase 3: Concept phase - to prioritize the identified actions.
- Phase 4: Implementation - thro professional project management.
Electrical Safety Training